Pearl Harbor and Polynesian Cultural Center With Luau and Show
- Roundtrip Waikiki Hotel Transportation
- Historic World War II Narration
- Film Footage of the Attacks
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Dole Pineapple Pavilion
- Waimea Bay & Sunset Beach
- Oahu's North Shore Beaches
- Polynesian Cultural Center Admission
- Demonstrations at Island Villages
- Polynesian Canoe Pageant
- BBQ Lunch Buffet Included
- La'ie Point Scenic Point
- Visit the 7 Villages of Ancient Polynesia
- Polynesian Demonstrations & Games
- Ali'i Luau Flower Lei Greeting
- Ali'i Luau Buffet
- "Rainbows of Paradise" Canoe Pageant
- Polynesian Cooking Demonstrations
- Hoku Pa'a Canoe Ride
- La'ie Town Tram Tour
- Presentation of Polynesian Migration
- Lower Level Preferred Seating to "Ha: Breath of Life"
About Your Tour
A trip to Oahu should include 2 tours: an authentic Hawaiian Luau, and a visit to Pearl Harbor. This tour has both, and so much more!
In one full-day, experience the must-see attractions of Oahu, from Pearl Harbor's memorials and museums, to Oahu's North Shore Beaches, and the Polynesian Cultural Center. This is the most complete tour and luau package available, and everything is included!
No waiting in line for tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial, our guides have preferred ticketing and do that for you. No worrying about making the correct turn to Waimea Bay and Sunset Beach, our guides know exactly where they're going. You don't even have to worry about paying for your Luau and admission to the Polynesian Cultural Center, both are included with your tour. And when it's time for lunch and dinner, you are able to enjoy both at the Polynesian Cultural Center!
Plus, you get preferred seating to the 'Ha: Breath of Life' night show, tour the villages of ancient Polynesia, sample tasty pineapple treats at Dole, and sit back and relax as you make the beautiful drive from Waikiki to the North Shore.
Your vacation time is valuable, and goes quickly. We want you to experience as much as you can, while learning all about Hawaiian and United States history, and seeing the island of Oahu. Your Pearl Harbor and Polynesian Cultural Center Luau Tour gives you the chance to maximize your time, and cross many items off of your to-do list.
Seats for this fun-filled tour are filling fast, and often sell out weeks in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of our risk-free reservations, and secures your seats early. Join us on tour and book your seats today!